Welcome to the East Sussex Joint Strategic Needs & Assets Assessment website.
The Joint Strategic Needs & Assets Assessment (JSNAA) is a process that identifies both the health and wellbeing needs (i.e. problems) and assets (i.e. strengths) of the people,
communities and populations in East Sussex. This website provides a central JSNAA resource of local and national information to inform decisions and plans to improve local people’s
health and wellbeing and reduce health inequalities in East Sussex.
- Director of Public Health Report 2016/17, Wellbeing and Resilience in East Sussex, November 2016
- Local briefing - Public Health Framework to Support Assessing Alcohol Licensing in East Sussex, Oct 2016 (added Nov 2016)
- National Profile - Commissioning for Value CCG data packs, October 2016 (added Nov 2016)
- National Profile - Oral Health Profiles, November 2016
- National Profile - Tobacco Control Profiles for England, November 2016
- National Profile - Mental Health Five Year Forward View Dashboard, October 2016 (added Nov 2016)
- Local briefing - Alcohol Related Health Harm, October 2016 (added Nov 2016)
- National Profile - Public Health Outcomes Framework, November 2016
- National Profile - Sexual and Reproductive Health profiles, October 2016
- Subscribe to a monthly email update alerting you to new content added to the site
The indicator scorecards and area summaries updated in March 2016 are key resources for the JSNAA in East Sussex. They group over 200 indicators from two perspectives or views: NHS and Local Authority views. Also available are profiles for individual GP practices and their localities.
National Profiles on a wide range of topics that provide local data benchmarked against regional and national comparators.
Evidence developed both locally and nationally to help provide the evidence base for improving the health of the population in East Sussex.
- Engaging young people to inform health improvement commissioning and delivery in East Sussex, January 2016